LEARNING LINKS CHILDCARE CENTRES
Learning Links 學前教育中心
As a privately owned Childcare operator and parents ourselves we know first hand the importance of making the right decision for your child.
With over twenty years experience and Centres in Dunedin, Palmerston, Horowhenua, Taupo, Te Awamutu and two in Hamilton; we look forward to getting to know you and your child.
我們中心在Taupo, Te Awamutu兩間在Hamilton拥有二十多年的经验, 我们期待了解您和您的孩子。
If at anytime you would like to discuss your specific needs call 0800 690 920 and we will put you in touch with our local Centre Manager.
如果您想讨论您的具体需求，请致电0800 690 920，我们将与您联系当地的中心经理。
THE LEARNING LINKS APPROACH TO CHILDCARE
We believe that Learning Links stands out from the rest through its commitment to three important educational priorities:
Learning through play
Keeping children emotionally healthy
Educating with a sustainable environment focus
LEARNING THROUGH PLAY
LEARNING THROUGH PLAY通过游戏学习
Play based learning supports children to develop confidence in their capabilities, work creatively and discover an endlessly new world.
As children explore with curiosity the environment, and engage with it, they learn foundational language, science and mathematical concepts in a meaningful way.
KEEPING CHILDREN EMOTIONALLY HEALTHY – THE ‘LOVE LANGUAGES’
让孩子保持健康的心境 - '爱的语言'
Children express and receive love in different ways — some through acts of service; others through affirming words; gifts, quality time or physical touch.
儿童以不同的方式表达和接受爱 - 有些通过服务行为;其他人通过承诺;礼物，质量的时间或身体接触。
By understanding your child’s unique love language, we are able to develop a deep and strong individual relationship ensuring your child feels loved and cared for.
Learning Links is committed to sustainable practices and is striving to be a zero waste organisation.
We have a strong focus on reducing, reusing and recycling. Children have the opportunity to take part in gardening, potting, growing, harvesting, cooking and eating.
We believe that the link between nature, food and wellbeing is vital so we aim to make these links as visible as possible.
Forest sessions are included in our program providing opportunities for children to learn and grow outside the centre and connect with the natural world.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A welcoming environment for children and families. 为儿童和家庭提供温馨的环境。
- Opportunities for parents to become part of our community父母有机会成为我们社区的一份子
- A safe and nurturing place for children to play and grow, through experiences and opportunities that help children develop physical, social, emotional, and intellectual skills. 通过帮助儿童发展身体，社交，情感和智力技能的经验和机会，让儿童玩耍和成长的安全和學習的地方。
- Wholesome, healthy, homemade meals that meet the Healthy Heart gold standards (we cater for special dietary requirements). Meals provided in Hamilton, Taupo, Te Awamutu. 符合健康心脏金标准的自制健康膳食（我们满足特殊饮食要求）
- Forest sessions森林课
- A large nature-based outdoor play area大型自然户外游乐区
- Fun for children给孩子们带来乐趣
- Storypark an online portfolio enables us to share with you and your extended family your child’s learning. Storypark是一個线上集子使我们能够与你和你家庭分享你孩子的学习经历。
- We welcome children from babies to school age 我们欢迎从婴儿到学龄儿童
- WINZ subsidies accepted接受WINZ补贴
*Infant formula and babies bottles to be provided by the families.
THINKING OF ENROLLING? 想注册麼？
The best way to find out if we’re the right centre for your family is by seeing it for yourself! Please come in for a visit.
If you want to read more about Learning Links, please download our Parent General Information Book.