LEARNING LINKS CHILDCARE CENTRES
As a privately owned Childcare operator and parents ourselves we know first hand the importance of making the right decision for your child.
With over twenty years experience and Centres in Taupo, Te Awamutu and two in Hamilton we look forward to getting to know you and your child.
If at anytime you would like to discuss your specific needs call 0800 690 920 and we will put you in touch with our local Centre Manager.
THE LEARNING LINKS APPROACH TO CHILDCARE
We believe that Learning Links stands out from the rest through its commitment to three important educational priorities:
Learning through play
Keeping children emotionally healthy
Educating with a sustainable environment focus
LEARNING THROUGH PLAY
Play based learning supports children to develop confidence in their capabilities, work creatively and discover an endlessly new world. As children explore with curiosity the environment, and engage with it, they learn foundational language, science and mathematical concepts in a meaningful way.
KEEPING CHILDREN EMOTIONALLY HEALTHY – THE ‘LOVE LANGUAGES’
Children express and receive love in different ways — some through acts of service; others through affirming words; gifts, quality time or physical touch. By understanding your child’s unique love language, we are able to develop a deep and strong individual relationship ensuring your child feels loved and cared for.
Learning Links is committed to sustainable practices and is striving to be a zero waste organisation. We have a strong focus on reducing, reusing and recycling. Children have the opportunity to take part in gardening, potting, growing, harvesting, cooking and eating. We believe that the link between nature, food and wellbeing is vital so we aim to make these links as visible as possible. Forest sessions are included in our program providing opportunities for children to learn and grow outside the centre and connect with the natural world.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A welcoming environment for children and families.
- Opportunities for parents to become part of our community
- A safe and nurturing place for children to play and grow, through experiences and opportunities that help children develop physical, social, emotional, and intellectual skills.
- Wholesome, healthy, homemade meals that meet the Healthy Heart gold standards (we cater for special dietary requirements)
- Forest sessions
- A large nature-based outdoor play area
- Fun for children
- Storypark an online portfolio enables us to share with you and your extended family your child’s learning.
- We welcome children from babies to school age
- WINZ subsidies accepted
*Infant formula and babies bottles to be provided by the families.
THINKING OF ENROLLING?
The best way to find out if we’re the right centre for your family is by seeing it for yourself! Please come in for a visit.
If you want to read more about Learning Links, please download our Parent General Information Book.